Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alarm Clocks For Dummies

You should always remember to switch on the alarm clock after you set it or else, it will never ring!

I used to stay up late during the last week and these days, I have to finish some errands early in the morning so I had to use the alarm clock, I decide when I'd like to wake up, set the alarm and go to sleep happily, do you see a problem? I didn't switch the alarm on!

What's even more interesting, I wake up around the same time I set the alarm to for no obvious reason! It's strange because I have no certain sleep patterns and the times I set the alarm to are quite random, but somehow whether I switch the alarm on or not, I wake up in time!

I thought that was interesting and funny, but I don't recommend you try it on an important day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to : is used only for the past that you are not doing (these days)

Wrong : I have to finish >>>> Right : I had to finish

Also I decided not (I decide) decide is never used in a present tense

trustedreviewever said...

Power Bank For Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Andrew Collins said...

Amazing blog, As we all know that bedside alarm clocks & other alarm clocks are designed to wake you up. So if you have one of these alarm clocks in your bedroom then you don't have to worry about getting up late.